Tuesday, July 25, 2006

On the Homefront...

Hmmm, so it's been a bit since I've last blogged. Well, it's been busy here; changes are on their way. A few pieces of recent news. My brother Matt has up and left for Mexico; on a mission trip, to be exact. You can follow their trip at http://eternallifemissionteam2006.blogspot.com.


My brother Jonathan, returned from Suriname (above Brazil) only last week. (Here he's being
served "green eggs and ham", as per his request :)



Our new car; 2002 Echo; it's cute, quick, but green in colour :( I spent a good hour or two cleaning the upholstery, while Dad shined the entire engine compartment. Is this a guy thing? So confused!

After a long day's work...

8 comments:

Kevin and Carole said...

cute pics, ruth!! welcome home jonathan!! looking forward to our next family get together when life settles for you and for us! we're praying for your family in the house hunt. :)

Gloria said...

Those pictures made me really miss you. Only a month to go until I see you though. Say hi to your parents for me okay.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I just got home from NY this past Monday evening....read from a Dr. S book titled "Green Eggs & Ham" I don't know how many times for Katie & Andrew! :D Cute!
Mrs. R

Mike said...

Yes it must be guy thing because I have never seen a girl do it. This reminds me tho that my engine bay needs some long overdue cleaning.

Mark said...

It is a guy thing but made all the more interesting that he bothered to do so on an Echo...

Of course, that he bothered to get another one in the first place is also...interesting. :D

Gloria said...

Hey Ruth, just to let you know I posted some pictures of Anna's going away party on my blog just in case you want to see them.

Gloria said...

I love your profile picture.

Ruth said...

Hmm, why do they call the car an Echo? Because "What a great car!" follows it wherever it goes. Go jump in the pool, clean your engine bay or something :P